วันอังคารที่ 31 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2556

recover pictures from memory card

recover pictures from memory card





I use my BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 mobile extensively. It became my third hand. I take photos, record speeches as audio and video, enjoy MP3 music and podcasts etc.

I have 4GB Micro SD memory and it's also always filled up with the stuff previously discussed.Recently, I deleted all files inside my memory, unfortunately. Alas! All my stuff erased from memory card!

I gave the command to delete them all.
rm -rf * /media/disk
What to accomplish?
How to extract all of them?
Is there in any manner to recuperate the deleted files from your memory?

There are some costly windows tools readily available for this.

Google is my pal.
There are a few tools accessible in Windows for recover file.
>>Tenorshare Data Recovery
>>Recuva

thing I did is obtain a card reader for my storage device. Take out the SD card of my Blackberry and hang it into card reader. Connect it with my laptop.
, obtain a file recovery program. Recuva can be a free one. I first check it out. It did recover my files but I when I opened them, they are empty!
So, I have to try a different one. I did a search and also got Tenorshare Data Recovery. It is really a wonderful tool which can recover nearly all type of files from your memory cards.

I download Tenorshare Data Recovery here: Install it easily under instructions.
Now scanned the memory from it.
There are four steps to do next.
Select deleted recovery. It will take you a couple of minutes to scan your SD card;
You can easily see all deleted files listed on the task window, find the files you wish to go back. Click "Recover";
Select a path folder for that recovered files to save in;
Click "OK" to complete recovery.

It recovered every one of the files from the SD card.
Wow. Great tool indeed!. Isn't it?
Like this, I recovered all of the pictures and files employing this tool.
Thus, download this method and proved that deleted pictures and files be recovered from cell phone.

Blackberry, Verizon Wireless, HTC, LG, Nokia, Sony Experia, Samsung, Motorola etc.








recover pictures from memory card











recover pictures from memory card

Download Professional Memory Card Recovery Software Recover Lost or Deleted Photos in 3 Steps. NOW!!!




recover pictures from memory card

recover pictures from memory card


memory card file recovery, program recover, recovering photos from sd card, recover lost sd card data, recover sd card photos, how to restore photo


recover pictures from memory card

recover pictures from memory card

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น