photo recovery sd card
I use my BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 mobile extensively. It became my third hand. I take photos, record speeches as audio and video, enjoy MP3 music and podcasts etc.
I have 4GB Micro SD storage device and it's also always full of the stuff previously listed.Recently, I deleted all files within my storage device, unfortunately. Alas! All my stuff destroyed from memory card!
I gave the command to delete every one of them.
rm -rf * /media/disk
What to complete?
How to extract them all?
Is there in whatever way to recover the deleted files from the memory card?
There are a handful of costly windows tools designed for this.
Who needs Gates, inside a realm of no fences?
Google is my pal.
There are a few tools for sale in Windows for data recovery.
>>Tenorshare Data Recovery
>>Recuva
First thing I did is obtain a card reader for my memory. Take out the SD card of my Blackberry and put it into card reader. Connect it with my laptop.
Next , have a data recovery program. Recuva is really a free one. I first test it. It did recover my files but I when I opened them, these are empty!
So, I have to try one more. I did a google search and also got Tenorshare Data Recovery. It is really a wonderful tool which may recover almost all kind of files through the memory cards.
I download Tenorshare Data Recovery here: recover deleted files from memory card of BlackBerry mobile phone Install it easily under instructions.
Now scanned the memory from it. There are four steps to accomplish next.
Step 1. Select deleted recovery. It will take you a few momemts to scan your SD card;
Step 2. You are able to see all deleted files in task window, choose the files you need to return. Click “Recover”;
Step 3. Select a path folder for the recovered files in order to save in;
Step 4. Click "OK" to accomplish recovery.
It recovered every one of the files from your SD card.
Wow. Great tool indeed!. Isn’t it?
Like this, I recovered every one of the pictures and files employing this tool.
Thus, download this program and proved that deleted pictures and files CAN be recovered from cell phone .
Only cell phone with SD,SDHC,M2 card or memory stick supported: Blackberry, Verizon Wireless, HTC, LG, Nokia, Sony Experia, Samsung, Motorola etc.
Related Articles:
How to extract deleted files from hard disk drive in Windows XP? >>
How to Recover deleted files from Windows XP >>
How to Recover Deleted Photos, Videos from SD Card of Nikon Digital Camera: >>
photo recovery sd card
| photo recovery sd card Download Professional Memory Card Recovery Software Recover Lost or Deleted Photos in 3 Steps. NOW!!! photo recovery sd card |
photo recovery sd card
data memory card, photo sd card recovery, how to undelete photos on sd card, deleted photos from sd card, restore deleted photo, corrupted micro sd card recovery
photo recovery sd card
photo recovery sd card
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น